Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sept Eighty: Simple Faith

Dear Readers,

Lately I've been busy. Not a bad busy, actually a very productive and healing busy. I've been hard at work pruning the weeds in my life with the Lord. A very complicated process that I am so grateful to be walking down. One I will continue to walk. However, last night I got a reminder of simple faith and simple joy. God is complicated, He is bigger than we could imagine. He is working in ways we can't even fathom. But God is also simple. He is beautifully simple. This is a fact I continually forget. Yes God is healer of my emotional turmoil. Yes that is an incredible and powerful thing. But God is also Lord of falling leaves. He is simply beautiful. This simplicity is one of the reason's I fell in love with Him.

Last night He reminded me of His simplicity. He reminded me of the joy it is to delight in Him.

Do you need to remember the simplicity of faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment