Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Step Seventy-Five: Praise Him for He is Faithful

Dear Readers,

God is faithful. He is faithful to provide, faithful to protect, faithful to love. I often need reminding of this but He is even faithful to remind.

This has been my breath of life and constant hope lately: God is faithful. Though I am afraid, though I am hurting, though it is dark all around me, God is faithful. He is faithful to use my fear, He is faithful to heal my hurt, and He is faithful to shine in even the darkest nights.

This doesn't make things easier, but it gives it purpose. It is liquid courage and keeps me going when all else fails.

So I praise Him. I praise Him in fear, I praise Him in hurt, and I praise Him in the middle of the night when nightmares pursue and terror triumphs. Praise Him for He is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment