Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Step Ninety: Becoming an Artist




This sweet melody
Over flows from my beating heart.
Cascading notes rain down
Swelling and crashing in time.
I take but one single breath
Soaking in the Lord’s sweet aroma.
I rest quietly, letting worship pour through me
This moment is ours,
Tucked gently in the folds of His heart,
I am entirely His.
Perfect bliss encapsulates me,
Delight keeps me captivated.
This is the nearest Heaven dwells
The closest love may come.
This is where royal lips touch tearstained cheeks,
Where life springs forth
And contentment pours out.
This is the intersection of
The mortal and the Divine,
Here I run into waiting arms.

Twisting notes dance over sliding scales,
infusing a playful heart with one
powerful and consistent message:
This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment